Monday 14 September 2015

Hen Night Christmas Party

Winter is on its way and I was thinking about something for my man's eyes sparkle at Christmas. A few days ago, I was looking for a red piece of clothing for Christmas renew my wardrobe. In those days, especially on Christmas Eve, I put on some comfortable clothes, maybe some red, to get into the spirit. While searching the web, I came across some interesting offers totally changed my perception of a costume party.

I remember my mother wearing a sweater she made good house and I used to wear a pair of jeans along with some red blouse that would encourage me and I become a spontaneous Dad. Those days are gone, but when Christmas comes, I found in all kinds of pants and red element. I guess being a good girl is not that complicated.


Well, the good girl this year is about to demolish the image of something red pants and appearance. I'm attending a hen night just before Christmas and I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. Speaking to the girlfriend the other day, we agreed to take some sexy Santa clothes. Let me clear to you: a group of party girls, all dressed in Christmas costumes! Do not miss it, right?


Some of us more conservative wear hats, but do not be fooled. If you see a Christmas hat cook, it means that someone is preparing a great meal with lots of interesting dishes. The other teams include fur-trimmed gloves, some sexy red and white stripes on the middle of the knee. No Santa without an Elf, right? A green sexy costume was at the bar, too. Dressing up is something that all girls like, why should tonight be any different?


I know that sounds like a convention of naughty girls, but the bride-to-be has a single night hen so there is a need to make it memorable. If you happen to pass by the location, you may notice some girls Santa have a lot of fun. A bridal shower is very special for every woman's why shooting is a necessity. You will have plenty of laughs when you go to look for the album later.

No comments:

Post a Comment